Re: how close are we to having an "addAt" or "insertAt" feature?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: how close are we to having an "addAt" or "insertAt" feature?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 05:58:56 +0100 (CET)

>> How much sense would it make for there to be a separate \mark-style
>> command that functioned identically but didn't mess with the
>> counter?

I'm all for it!

> Meh… I don’t really like the original suggestion (of a
> RehearsalMark-relative \addAt parameter), so it makes little sense
> to me.

So what will you do with, say, 100 \addAt entries after inserting an
additional bar?  If \addAt could be relative to markers, I would only
have to update the \addAt entries between the two markers which
contain the additional bar.  Without that, I had to update all \addAt
entries that come after the inserted bar.

    Werner