Re: Hiding specific staves/removing delimiters

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Hiding specific staves/removing delimiters
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 20:02:12 +0100

> Hi,
>
>> Do you by any chance know how to remove delimiters though?
>
> Did you look at
> <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/displaying-staves#grouping-staves>,
> in particular the collapse-height property?
>
>> The documentation should really include a more straightforward tutorial
>> of interfaces if you ask me.
>
> You know this is an open-source project, right?

More importantly, a volunteer-driven project.  While I'm getting paid by
LilyPond users, the deal is that I pick what I'm willing/able to focus
on (or my output becomes fabulously bad anyway), so it does not really
work much differently from true volunteers even for me.

Kieren's point was that "this should be done" suggestions of new tasks
will have a much better chance of getting accomplished if somebody picks
them as his personal goal and responsibility.

--
David Kastrup