Re: Fwd: Replace dot symbol?

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Fwd: Replace dot symbol?
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 10:02:14 +0100

Am 17.03.2014 04:59, schrieb Paul Morris:
Simon Albrecht-2 wrote
Interesting question: the Internals Reference says the stencil for Dots
is ly:dots::print. But where is this defined? Where can I look it up?

I think at this point the next step is to try to find this callback function
in the source code itself.  Maybe a search for "ly:dots::print" on the
source files?  (I think that looks like C++ syntax with the double colons.)

It's defined in lily/dots.cc as Dots::print. It uses the dots.dot glyph from the feta font (or the vaticana counterpart) – but this is hardcoded
and not changeable without rewriting the complete stencil function.

HTH,

Marc

-Paul