Re: Printing Title Pages; has it been a thought?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Printing Title Pages; has it been a thought?
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 08:33:20 +0000

No one has mentioned Nicholas Sceaux's book titling include file in this
thread, can it be that it is not well-known? I built it in to Denemo a
while back, with some modifications of my own (mainly to provide a
border around the page).

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=blob_plain;f=actions/lilypond/book-titling.ily;hb=HEAD

is the original include file that makes not only a title page but also
table of contents available.
A thumbnail of the sort of title page attainable is here:

http://imslp.org/wiki/File:PMLP53412-SoloV-Default_Score_Layout.pdf

Richard