Re: language "italiano" to "english"

From: Thomas Scharkowski
Subject: Re: language "italiano" to "english"
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:49:26 +0200

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Perhaps it's not that important, but do you have any printed references for
"ases"? I do not trust Wikipedia that much in this case.
In the article "http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versetzungszeichen"; Grabner and
Ziegenrücker are mentioned as sources. They both do not use "ases" and it
was not used when I studied music theory at the conservatory
(Musikhochschule).

I looked up in two other books:
dtv-Atlas zur Musik, Bärenreiter Verlag 1997: "asas" only
Fred Harz: Harmonielehre für Gitarre, Musikverlage Hans Gerig: 1975: "asas" only

Will have to do some research, coming back to you later ...

Happy digging!
;-)
Thomas