Re: Certain accidentals

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Certain accidentals
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 16:12:20 -0400

Hi Brian,

Since you are [ostensibly] sitting on the fence…  ;)
This is my “+1” for the cut-and-pastability (and, by extension,
variable-referencibility, etc.) of Lily-code as noted by David K.
Having engraved hundreds of Lilypond scores in the past 11 years — many with
dozens of movements, 50+ staves, etc., and perhaps half of which include
transposing instruments — I can’t imagine the nightmare that would ensue if the
code was entered without explicit alteration(s).

All the best,
Kieren.

www.kierenmacmillan.info