Re: [SPAM] Re: [openlilylib] Discuss restructuring

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [openlilylib] Discuss restructuring
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 11:46:54 +0200

Am 07.07.2014 11:37, schrieb Jan-Peter Voigt:
Hi Urs and all,

I followed the discussion only roughly, but I think it is a step in the
right direction. I'd like to bring up the scheme-modules, I came up
with. They need a fixed folder-structure and need to be updated
according to the path they are stored in.
Should we have a dedicated folder for scheme-modules or shall we store
them for example in "includes"?

I had thought about this too, but as I don't completely understand what's going on there I didn't look further so far. If that's OK with you I'd suggest to handle the scheme-modules only after the conversion of the snippets. Or does the conversion of some snippets already depend on that issue?

I thought of putting them in /includes/scheme-modules
Does that fit?

BTW: I'm not sure about all the lalily stuff. Would you consider merging that among all the other snippets or should that rather have a dedicated folder below /library (i.e. beside oll, templates etc.)?

Best
Urs

Best, Jan-Peter