Re: [openlilylib] Discuss restructuring

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: [openlilylib] Discuss restructuring
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 11:10:29 +0200

Hi folks,

as you can see, i'm falling behind with lilypond stuff, but i wanted
to let you know that i've skimmed through this discussion and it LGTM.
The only comment i have is: try to make things as simple as possible
(but not simpler, of course) - i wouldn't like openlilylib getting a
"java-smell" from trying to be overly generic and all-encompassing.
Please continue with my blessing ;-)

best,
Janek