Re: I was unable to import an xml ogan file from Musescore - update

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: I was unable to import an xml ogan file from Musescore - update
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 21:52:46 +0200

Try taking sections out of the XML until it's as small as possible whilst still showing the problem.

Vincenzo, I suggest installing xmlcopyeditor  (in the linux repository) and do what is suggested here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2012-09/msg00542.html

You can comment xml as you comment html:
<!-- my comment -->

See my file attached, all the measures are commented except the first and the problem is still present.
This is not yet a minimal example. You should dig more. Try commenting staff 2 and leave only staff one. Be careful to comment in the right places; xmlcopyeditor will print a warning if there's something wrong. Run again musicxml2ly and see if the error is still present.

Yes, it's tedious as it sounds.