[openlilylib] generated docs, HTML/CSS help desired

From: Urs Liska
Subject: [openlilylib] generated docs, HTML/CSS help desired
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:05:58 +0200

Hi,

to give you quick access and a first impression on what I've done on the openlilylib documentation you can have a look at

http://openlilylib.org/demo-oll/git-commands.html

There are three pages so far, and the snippets aren't properly updated yet, but one can already see how nice this will be.

The generated pages aren't as beautiful as they should be, and I would be very happy if someone could chime in with me and help me with it. First thing would be to create a _proper_ CSS for it and possibly make suggestions regarding the generated HTML structure.

Any other support for this project would be appreciated too, no matter how. Please contact me on- or off-list.

Best
Urs