Re: Where to Download the New Music Fonts?

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Where to Download the New Music Fonts?
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 22:52:02 -0006

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Steve Noland <address@hidden> wrote:

Steve,

I'm glad to see your enthusiasm! Two things need to be done before we can distribute these fonts to you:

1. Finish the website that will allow you to download the fonts. This is in the works, so please be patient. I'll notify the forum when this is available. The website will be fonts.openlilylib.org and I think there's not a reference on openlilylib.org yet to this, so just remember it for now.

2. LilyPond needs to be patched in order actually use the fonts. Although we are going to see if this can be made part of the core code so users won't have to do anything but download and use the fonts, you can do this part yourself. So, if you're feeling brave, I'll post instructions to set this up before the next stable release!

Which font(s) are you excited to use? Sorry to make you wait. Thank you for your patience.

-Abraham