Re: Setting accidentalStyle for all Score contexts

From: Samuel Speer
Subject: Re: Setting accidentalStyle for all Score contexts
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 09:45:52 -0600

"To set score layout options globally, enter them in a toplevel \layout block. To set layout options for an individual score, enter them in a \layout block inside the \score block, after the music."

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/the-layout-block

can you see this in the documentation? I could see the example for Staff
context and that it applied context wide, and looking up contexts found
that Score context was higher, and found the solution you give for
setting on a per-score-block basis (as I said in the first email). But
the documentation then says there is no higher context (Book is not a
context I guess) and so I was guessing, and struck lucky. Or I have
missed some bit of the documentation.

Richard