Re: Can NoteNames in higher octaves be changed?

From: Jay Vara
Subject: Re: Can NoteNames in higher octaves be changed?
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 13:39:29 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Simon,

I tried using the code you sent. The output is still the same. It appears
that your code allows me to input capital names for higher octave notes.
Is that right? What I wanted is for automatically printing capital names -
using NoteNames context. With NoteNames, you just enter the music and
lyric is automatically produced as the note names.

Jay