Re: Feedback Request for Music Fonts

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Feedback Request for Music Fonts
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:48:56 +0200

Could you please send me (directly) an updated example so I can forward it?

Thanks
Urs

Am 22. Oktober 2014 18:33:45 MESZ, schrieb Abraham Lee <address@hidden>:
All,

It was brought to my attention that there were some printing issues with the Beethoven font (white spots would appear at certain overlapping lines). These are now fixed and updated on fonts.openlilylib.org. I have also added .WOFF font files, though I'm not really sure how to use them, but maybe you can!

Enjoy!

-Abraham

lilypond-user mailing list