Re: Bug in articulate.ly + TrillSpan + full-measure rests

From: Peter Chubb
Subject: Re: Bug in articulate.ly + TrillSpan + full-measure rests
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 19:46:55 +1100

Noeck> Hi Davide,

>> I would expect \articulate to correctly handle trill spanners
>> regardless to what \stopTrillSpan is attached to.

Noeck> Yep, me too. That’s why I said: I don’t know how to fix it.

Looks like the code that was added to do agogic accents (aka swing)
expands MultiMeasureRestMusic and throws away any articulation events
(like the end of the trill spanner) on the way.

The fix is probably to add the ariculations in at the end of
ac:unFoldMusic when expanding MultiMeasureRestMusic.

--
Dr Peter Chubb                                  peter.chubb AT nicta.com.au
http://www.ssrg.nicta.com.au          Software Systems Research Group/NICTA