Re: How to increase the distance between systems? (new try) (7)

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: How to increase the distance between systems? (new try) (7)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 18:27:15 -0700 (MST)

Hi Kaj,

In my experience adjusting vertical spacing in LilyPond can be particularly
complicated and "low-level".  I wrote an include file to simplify things.
You can read about it and access it here:

https://github.com/openlilylib/openlilylib/tree/master/notation-snippets/scale-vertical-spacing

Basically it lets you scale the default spacing values and spares you from
having to decide whether to adjust padding, basic-distance, or
minimum-distance.  Usually you just know you want more or less spacing
somewhere and you don't really care about how LilyPond does it.

Cheers,
-Paul