Re: Trouble with stem length while using cross piano staff chord engrave

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: Trouble with stem length while using cross piano staff chord engraver
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 13:15:11 +0000

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 12:55 AM, 良ϖ <address@hidden> wrote:
Would you mind to give me a last advice about that bar? Lines 87 sqq. in the (now-)working example I set a variable to make sure notes are grouped the correct way. It works but would you know anything lighter or is this the correct way?

You can get the same effect by adding
\set subdivideBeams = ##t
to your code, and then it will group the beams like that always.

One other thing I didn't notice before is that the flat accidental for A flat is printed twice (because of the hidden voices) so it needs to be hidden with a tweak (since it is part of a chord). I've attached my modifications to this message.

Otherwise it looks good to me :)