Guitar: Bend-release-bend

From: Shirish Kulhari
Subject: Guitar: Bend-release-bend
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 03:11:22 +0530

Hi,

I'm trying to write tab+sheet music for a guitar solo that involves a bend-release-bend on a single note. For example, like this - 12b14r13b14.

How can I write this bend-release-bend in lilypond? (I'm already aware of the bend.ly and definitions.ily files that have been written up as libraries for bends, but so far they only have at most bend-release).

Any help would be appreciated; thanks in advance!