Re: variable in scheme

From: Stephen MacNeil
Subject: Re: variable in scheme
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 20:42:34 -0400

Hey thanks I didn't need it after all.

>>What's the intent?

I never use tab so my bend file ""definitions.ily" has all the tab sections removed so it doesn't print tab- did that a long time ago. All works fine however a friend wanted to use the tab and couldn't do quarter tones. So I was going to hack the scheme but well .. i don't no scheme :) However i figured the midi doesn't play anyway so why not just use the interface and change it ?

Anyway long story short he can now use it with quarter tones to print his music.

Thanks
Stephen

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 3:46 AM, Mattes <address@hidden> wrote:

Am Mittwoch, 29. April 2015 07:21 CEST, Stephen MacNeil <address@hidden> schrieb:

> is this correct?

What's the intent?

No, commas (',') are only allowed within a backquoted form.

Cheers, RalfD