Re: Haydn bug fix

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Haydn bug fix
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:26:07 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Urs Liska [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:

There *was* a solution to that, and I found that when trying to fix exactly that issue with the Haydn example, but the solution didn't work for me. Either the example was wrong, I did something wrong or it doesn't work anymore with current LilyPonds (and I didn't see the reason for that).

Repeat: I *do* have a working solution for this that I'll upload soon as an option in the haydn.ily stylesheet.

- AbrahamĀ