Re: can InstrumentName padding centered according to the longest instrum

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: can InstrumentName padding centered according to the longest instrument name?
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 08:04:45 -0700 (MST)

Fantastic work, David! Definitely more involved code than you would expect, but very thoroughly done, allowing for non-centered alignments even. This would make an excellent addition to the core code, IMHO. Perhaps called "centered-name-column"?

The only thing that I would further request (and this applies to instrumentName in general) is that the indent variable automatically adjust itself to be larger to compensate for names that run into the left margin (and sometimes off the page entirely!). It just seems like the kind of thing that should automatically happen, but maybe that's just me thinking out loud.

- Abraham