Re: Accidentals in cadenzas after barlines

From: Stephen MacNeil
Subject: Re: Accidentals in cadenzas after barlines
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 13:12:26 -0400

I agree \accidentalStyle is nice syntax. And i agree my example was over kill for the situation (But works). However I disagree, on Score vs Voice/Staff. If you need to change in and out of using accidentals for example in a book. Score works well.

Take this example

http://burrito.whatbox.ca:15263/imglnks/usimg/4/4b/IMSLP02260-Bach_-_BGA_-_BWV_1056.pdf

page 3

here is a quick typeset.

http://mglessons.com/lilypond/accid.pdf

If I want to switch in and out of styles I wouldn't put it in the layout block or global so the solution is "Score" I could however right it in each part that needs to be changed but that would be "rather weird". I jest of course. But that's my understanding of it -- Am i missing something?

Thanks
Stephen