Re: question about putting music expressions in sequence

From: Peter Selinger
Subject: Re: question about putting music expressions in sequence
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 12:05:35 -0300 (ADT)

Hi Phil,

I just double-checked:

* my two posted code snippets are not the same (the first uses
  \lyricmode and the second uses \lyricsto, as I had mentioned in the
  accompanying text).

* the two posted code snippets produce exactly the respective output I
  attached.

I'm using GNU LilyPond 2.18.2, as included in the current Ubuntu
distribution.

Could you double-check that you really can't reproduce the output?

Thanks, -- Peter