Re: Rendering cropped SVG

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: Rendering cropped SVG
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 20:08:45 -0500

Quoting address@hidden (address@hidden):
> I'm not using any version control here. Notice that the pdf file is
> deleted correctly all the time, only the temporary ps file stays. And
> I'm not doing anything with the ps file after summoning Lilypond. I've
> used Lilypond before without having trouble with the temporary
> files. I guess I'll just install the developer version as suggested.

Well I'm still worried about the line I quoted above, which I think is
inviting trouble (unless you clearly understand the mechanism that is
being used). Bear in mind, in my script I used an intermediate file:
$ pdfcrop --margins 1 foo.pdf bar.pdf

Cheers,
David.