Re: Question re title formatting

From: BB
Subject: Re: Question re title formatting
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 15:43:22 +0200

As you correctly found out, as a matter of fact line breaks will not work in your code. As I did a lot of programming in the past I do not think that is wrong but usually a rule in such code arrangements. Another point is the comment mark "%" that invalidates the rest of the line CR etc. included ...

Simply read
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/formatting-text.html
there is an example that you might adjust to your wish.

\markup {
  \fill-line {
    \line { William S. Gilbert }
    \center-column {