Important notice for openLilyLib users and contributors

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Important notice for openLilyLib users and contributors
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 16:41:31 +0100

For anyone using or contributing to openLilyLib: I have done a few
modifications that may affect your work:

I have renamed the openlilylib/openlilylib repository to
openlilylib/snippets and created a full copy (--mirror) of it at the old
location openlilylib/openlilylib.

Both repositories have identical content right now, but the Issue
tracker and pull requests have effectively moved to the "snippets" location.

This means:

a) you are a *user* of openLilyLib, having *cloned*  the repository:

- you *can* continue to use your local copy as usual but you won't get
any updates
- but instead please point your repository to use the new location as
soon as possible.
  If you are not sure how to proceed please post the output of `git
remote -v` (from inside the repository)
- If you need to open issues you have to do that in 'snippets' (issues
are deactivated for 'openlilylib')

b) you are a *contributor* to openLilyLib:

- please change the URL of your 'origin' or 'upstream' remote to
address@hidden:openlilylib/snippets.git (or the respective HTTPS URL)
- if you have a fork please check where this now refers to as the
upstream repository.
- Push any commits *exclusively* to and open Pull Requests against the
'snippets' repository

I hope this doesn't cause any confusion.

Urs