Re: Strange LilyPond crash

From: Edward Ardzinski
Subject: Re: Strange LilyPond crash
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 15:52:26 -0700 (MST)

I don't know if I'm stumbling on something similar, but I can't believe that
it's a large file issue - the piece is about 50 bars of mostly slow 7 with a
repeat unfolded, two voices and a 2 part drum staff, no lyrics, and done
entirely with 2.18.2

I got to the final dozen bars, and was compiling a score block for the midi
with the drums, and a pdf score without.  I added the final variable with
the coda, and got:

Starting lilypond-windows.exe 2.18.2 [Edski-2015-11-16 v4 test.ly]...
Processing
`c:/users/edward/appdata/local/temp/frescobaldi-cyoxhi/tmpcpyl1r/Edski-2015-11-16
v4 test.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...[8][16][24][32]
Exited with return code -1073741819.

Eventually I added the drums, the pdf works fine.