Re: Better slashed graces

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Better slashed graces
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:12:00 -0600

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 11:01 AM, tisimst <address@hidden> wrote:
Devs,

Any reason this can't be incorporated into the regular distribution? I know that beamed grace notes don't need a slash, so maybe there could be a hook to turn it on or off?

I remember an email--I believe it was from Neil Puttock to Valentin about the original version of the function (of which the LSR snippet is a rewrite)--that such a thing ought to have its own grob to
allow for all manner of user customization.  Sorry--can't seem to locate the mail!!

DN