Re: Introducing "LilyPond HTML Live Score"

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Introducing "LilyPond HTML Live Score"
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 21:51:28 -0700

On 15-11-29 11:08 AM, Mathieu Demange wrote:
Hello all,

I've been developing a tool which is at a very early stage now, but I humbly guess you should like the idea. Check this very simple page and click the "play" button (or you can click any note or rest).

http://www.mathieudemange.fr/lilypond-html-live-score-demo/

There's a public repository for the tool here :

https://gitlab.com/sigmate/lilypond-html-live-score

And the score used in the demo is a transcription I made which is a free score (CC-BY-SA) available on this repo :

https://gitlab.com/sigmate/transcription-pools-vibes-solo

Looking forward to hear your feedback!

Cheers,

Mathieu

Have you talked to Adam Spiers, address@hidden who did a similar thing a year or so ago?

Cheers,
Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands.