Re: November font

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: November font
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 19:44:26 +1100

Hello All,

In discussion with the developer and some checks we have done, it appears that the issue lies with Adobe Acrobat rendering on Mac OS X El Capitan. Using Preview on the Mac, everything is rendered nicely. It also renders fine on Document Viewer in Linux. I am pleased to report therefore that there do not appear to be issues with the font itself.

As the creators and custodians of PDF as a format, one would expect Adobe’s own Acrobat to get things right, but apparently not in this case.

Andrew