Re: Super and sub

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Super and sub
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 14:27:32 +0100

Hi,

from the replies, I conclude:
- The changes to super and sub script positions are considered an
  improvement
- There might be yet unknown cases where something more sophisticated
  is needed for a perfect look
- Superscripts in chords are very inconsistent, for instance
  \chords {
    \powerChords
    c:7 c:1.5 c:sus4
  }
  but also for different languages. Although related, that is a
  different issue.

So I would like to upload a patch, further discussion can then be done
in the issue. Could someone guide me a bit, how to upload the patch?
Should the issue 3619 [1] be continued or a new one created?
It is probably faster if someone did it for me, but I would like to
learn the procedure for future contributions.

Cheers,
Joram

[1]: http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/3619/