How to trigger rall. in articulate.ly

From: Richard Shann
Subject: How to trigger rall. in articulate.ly
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 11:30:54 +0000

The articulate.ly script appears to support rallentando but I can't
figure out how to trigger it. In LilyPond AFAIK rall. is expressed as
text in a text spanner, there's no dedicated event type (if I'm using
the right sort of terminology here ...)

The background is that I have now got Denemo playing back the enhanced
MIDI output from articulate.ly while showing it animated on an SVG
typeset and I want to investigate what happens if there is a gradual
tempo change.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Richard