Re: Staff-staff spacing temporary changes

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Staff-staff spacing temporary changes
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:26:42 +1100

Hi Joram,

Right indeed. But if I adjust stretchability, it affects the rest of my score adversely, and I cannot find a good compromise that leaves the main score relatively wide spaced with respect to staff-staff spacing, and then a particular page with fewer systems closely spaced. I suppose I am wishing that you can set the property basic-distance temporarily for a couple of pages and then revert. Would it be fair to say this is not possible?

Andrew