Re: Initial grace notes

From: Redwood (Daniel)
Subject: Re: Initial grace notes
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 12:42:46 -0700

Hi Thomas Morley,

Perfect!

bug2.ly now has:

 \grace {s8 s8} R2. |

Now I get harmless warnings, but I wonder if there’s anything I should do about them?

Interpreting music...
MIDI output to `bug.midi'...
programming error: Going back in MIDI time.
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Going back in MIDI time.
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Going back in MIDI time.
continuing, cross fingers

This on 3 bars of music, which look nice now:

I’m switching from Sibelius which I’ve used for about 15 years. Every single time I had to do anything with licensing, I needed support, and this time, even after support, I could purchase the product, though I was willing to pay. Funny thing is, years ago, I was the sole developer of flexLM, which is what they use for licensing, at least in part. Payback I suppose.

-d