Technical question

From: Philip Bergwerf
Subject: Technical question
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 12:51:52 -0700 (MST)

Hello everyone,

in the past i have woked with blender which is a 3d open source modelling,
animation program. And i noticed that when you have a fast video card, the
pogram works much faster. How about lilypond? lilypond works very slow in
grapic way. When my score becomes bigger i have to wait long to see my
result and this slows me down in my working proces.

So i was wondering if lilypond could work faster if the calculations are
calculated by the gpu in stead if the cpu? Because that is another sort of
processor?

Cheers Philip Bergwerf