Re: Replying to posts

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Replying to posts
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 13:08:11 +0200

Il giorno mer 27 apr 2016 alle 12:30, Chris Yate <address@hidden> ha scritto:
On the other hand, if one is still using Pine for reading email, I think it's their own fault if they can't read a message. The world has moved on, and so should our tools.

"The world has moved on" doesn't sound like a good argument.
The world often moves on to a worse situation, unfortunately. That's the case for Internet in general.

It looks like I'm moving backwards then. I started with Thunderbird, then Gmail, then Geary and now I'm taking in consideration Mutt.

The email is an old tool with a sane etiquette that should be respected by anybody. If you don't like it, use alternative - really new - tools like stackexchange, discourse¹, etc.

¹ http://www.discourse.org/