Re: Replying to posts

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: Re: Replying to posts
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 11:57:10 +0100

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 13:01:48 +0200

From: David Kastrup <address@hidden>

To: Chris Yate <address@hidden>

Cc: Gianmaria Lari <address@hidden>, Lilypond-User Mailing

List <address@hidden>

Chris Yate <address@hidden> writes:

> To be honest, I'd suggest you ignore the people that whinge about HTML
> emails, top-posting, etc. For the 20-something years I've been using
> the internet there's always been pedantic arses
 (inappropriate on this list pedants would serve your purpose)
 on mailing lists that
> would rather beat people up about the format of emails and people's
> grammar and spelling than answer the damn question. (what is your evidence
> for this assertion?)

Looks like I'm no longer welcome on this list. I'll unsubscribe and leave it to
the people who understand the medium better.

I assume that I'm more welcome on the developer list. People there are more
likely to get along with conveying messages using text.

David Kastrup

Don't do it  David the silent majority appreciate your input.

Outlook users only have to click on format plain text to keep everyone happy.

regards
Peter Gentry