Re: Replying to posts

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: Replying to posts
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 14:06:27 -0700

And just to let people know, if anyone does want to carry on a massive
meta-discussion/RFC in a slightly more manageable form, there is a
subreddit devoted to Lilypond (which I happen to be the moderator
for): http://www.reddit.com/r/lilypond. We'd be totally fine with
having that, or any, kind of discussion there. I know a lot of people
avoid Reddit, and for very good reasons, I'm just throwing that option
out there.