Re: How does the lilypond-book-preamble work?

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: How does the lilypond-book-preamble work?
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 16:23:38 +0200

Hi Henning,

> Did you call LilyPond with -dbackend=svg ?

thanks for sharing your settings! Unfortunately, I get the same error
when switching to the svg backend.

I think it boils down to coding an output-classic-framework for the svg
backend. And I still wonder how that can be missing, while svg output
works nicely without the collect/print machinery of the
lilypond-book-preamble.

>> And as I said, I don't need the tex/texi/count files, just the png or
>> svg (of course I can delete them afterwards by hand).
>
> Did you try
> #(ly:set-option (quote delete-intermediate-files))
> ?

Yes, but it does not delete them. Only the ps and log file. The tex,…
files are probably required by lilypond book and not intermediate in
this sense. Just unwanted.

Thanks anyways.
Joram