Re: Cues recursion

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Cues recursion
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 11:03:52 +0200

Thanks David and Ben,

I followed this statement of the manual, it seemed more appropriate:

“For more complex cue note placement, e.g including transposition, or inserting
cue notes from multiple music sources the \cueDuring or\cueDuringWithClef
commands can be used.
The music from the corresponding measures of the quote name is added as a
CueVoice context and occurs simultaneously with the music, which then creates a
polyphonic situation."

I’ll try to reorganize the files structure.

Cheers

matteo