Re: Centered text lines in markuplist

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Centered text lines in markuplist
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 22:47:32 +1000

Hi David,

Tools such as InDesign offer all the possibilities for the last line,
of which there are several, as you know. I would settle for left
aligned. That would be fine, and is a fairly common usage in
typography.

I am sorry if I am not clear. I simply want a relatively narrow column
of justified text that spans multiple pages, centered in the page. But
not just with setting margins, as it is for quoted material in the
context of wider set text, such as you often see in books:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        zzzzz
        zzzzz <- multiple pages of this block