LilyPond logo?

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: LilyPond logo?
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 16:13:01 +0200

Hi list,

I’m planning to publish an arrangement of Grieg’s Holberg Suite on IMSLP. I experimented with a copyright \header field which contains not only text but also the Creative Commons logo. Then I thought that the tagline could have such an eye catcher too, but there seems to be no LilyPond logo I could use (if so, I would look at the license before using it of course).

So for testing I made the image you can find in the attached score. Of course it isn’t very good, too many details etc. But wouldn’t it be nice to have an official b/w vector graphic as a logo for LilyPond? Any opinions?

Malte