Re: What to do wanting a 4th order Bézier?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: What to do wanting a 4th order Bézier?
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 19:59:51 +0200

Am 21.09.2016 um 19:48 schrieb tisimst:
By the way, how do the curves appear when the thickness is more pronounced (i.e., thicker). Does it still come back down to a point at the end of each segment? My guess is it does (simply because I haven't tested it myself).

Yes, it does, see attached.

That would be nice to be able to be able to specify whether it should taper back down or not. Feature request!

Well, that would be a "general" feature request which I can't do anything about. I'm using LilyPond's code to drawing splines, concretely (ly:slur::print grob).

Urs