Re: need help

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Re: need help
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 10:25:42 +0000

I am using 2.19.48, and I haven't noticed any problems with it.

But is there anywhere a list of changes between successive "unstable"
versions?  I can't find it.

The "Changes" manual doesn't help, because it is work in progress
(presumably) showing all the changes between 2.18 and what will
eventually be 2.20.

How do I find out what changes have been made between (for instance)
2.19.48 and 2.19.49?

David