Re: Stepping down and moving on

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Stepping down and moving on
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 19:27:45 +0100

Dear David,

I have nothing to add to what others have written here. But I want to
repeat it from my side: Thank you so much for your work on LilyPond!
Thank you for new functionality, for cleaner code, for easier input
syntax, for leading discussions with insightful contributions and
LilyPond facts and for the help for so many on this list!

I was kind of shocked when I read the mail subject from your address.
But I am convinced that it is a good decision for your finances and your
future - I feared it would happen earlier. I wish you a good start in
your new position. Hopefully, we will see you from time to time on these
lists.

Cordially,
Joram