Re: highlight music / fingering

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: highlight music / fingering
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 10:25:54 -0600

On Tue 15 Nov 2016 at 10:13:24 (+0100), Gianmaria Lari wrote:
> Ciao Urs,
>
> sorry not beeing able to be more clear! yes, second time it's different.
> Anyway, attached you can find the complete pdf.
>
> I was hoping there was a standard procedure :) Boxing looks a bit too
> "intrusive", bold or color are probably the way to go. I will make some
> test.

My own inclination would be to use it as an educational tool, and try
to mark the score in a way that a musician might, eg a hand-drawn
circle.

(Personally I prefer my *own* markings to convey some more useful
information, rather than just putting circles everywhere. I have
my own code of markings.)

Cheers,
David.