Re: request for help: huge score

From: karl
Subject: Re: request for help: huge score
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 13:20:47 +0100 (CET)

Joram:
> even though that was not the OP's intention to get a collection of
> beautiful LilyPond scores, I'd like to express that I am impressed by
> all the engravers' work. You produced really nice scores. And thanks for
> sharing them with this list. I remember the Requiem by Karl, but in
> general there should be more show-casing of the really high-quality
> scores. (I know, patches welcome etc.)

You know, the main work of Mozarts Requiem was done by a midi to
lilypond converter and lilypond itself, my work was mostly framing.

If you look at I.ily and I.ly in
  http://turkos.aspodata.se/git/musik/WAMozart/requiem/
you'll see that the code is mostly done without any tweaks, just a
few to move dynamics a little.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data