Re: request for help: huge score

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: request for help: huge score
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 23:38:20 +0100

Dear Karl,

Am 29.11.2016 um 13:20 schrieb address@hidden:
> You know, the main work of Mozarts Requiem was done by a midi to
> lilypond converter and lilypond itself, my work was mostly framing.

Well, yes and no. Yes, it shows how capable LilyPond is in creating
beautiful scores by default. No, because you use some general overrides
and they are well thought. Also the whole TeX framing, the combination
of text and music and the beauty of the score as a whole comes not for
free even if the necessary changes are few.

Btw, I like the usage of variables in the lyrics:
http://turkos.aspodata.se/git/musik/WAMozart/requiem/II.ily

Best,
Joram