Re: Any idea what this error message means?

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Any idea what this error message means?
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 06:03:47 -0700 (MST)

Michael Gerdau wrote
> I've only seen things like that on Windows (as is your case too) and when
> it happened I *always* had the to-be-created PDF open in an external
> viewer (not Frescobaldi).
>
> Kind regards,
> Michael
> --
>  Michael Gerdau       email:

> mgd@

>  GPG-keys available on request or at public keyserver
>

> signature.asc (499 bytes)
> <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/attachment/198072/0/signature.asc>

Same here, I've only had this issue on Windows and it's happened enough
times where I was getting very frustrated. I almost never boot up my Win10
machine anymore these days, so when I do, this is just one of the many
annoyances with Microsoft that reminds me of how good I have it with Debian.
:)

Linux has no issues with the PDF external or otherwise, for sure!

-----
composer | sound designer
LilyPond Tutorials (for beginners) --> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond