Re: Frescobaldi segfault with PyQt4-

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi segfault with PyQt4-
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 11:11:21 +0100

Hi Michael,

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Michael Gerdau <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm also on a rolling release distro (ArchLinux) and they recently
rolled out Python 3.6. As a consequence I had to manually reinstall some
python packages (pyly and poppler integration) that are not part of the
official repositories. After having done that all problems were gone.

My version of python-poppler-qt4 no longer compiles against sip (version 4.12 apparently breaks the ABI). So I'm stuck.

*sigh* and I just got back to working with Lily again (my system also moved to Guile-2 last summer, so I have *that* problem as well and have to run off the precompiled binaries of Lily that come with Guile-1.8 prepackaged).

Or did you mean some other package when you referred to "poppler integration"? Is "pyly" the python-ly package?